Last night I went to the CD release of my cousin's band. They were fantastic! I've been thinking about my amazing family a lot lately. As I am so far away, as they are all doing spectacular things.
My cousin Pete plays piano, bass, clarinet, sang and probably did more wonderful things but because the band had seven people in it so I couldn't see everything.
Here's their MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/theesinglespy
I'd also like to give a shout out to my brother and his amazing art work. My brother is a sculptor, photographer, craft arts and he made a kayak. Yes, a kayak -with his own hands! Check him out at: www.DavidBynoe.com be sure to read his blog there too!
My grandmere was recently recognizes for her work a in the community she just got acknowledged for being an influential woman of the South Okanogan.
My mother just got an amazing job with the city of Vernon.
So, dear family even though we are so far away you are still in my heart- and thankfully on the internet!
xo
Sara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment