I sucked it up and decided to hire a driver from Airport Cabs or Airport Taxi or whichever to take me from Heathrow to my new flat in London. My roomie Heather wasn’t able to meet me at the airport so instead of breaking my back carring my massive luggage (that thankfully Air Canada didn’t weigh before my flight), giving myself a stress ulcer navigating through the train/ tube system of London on four hours of sleep I had a man wait for me with a sign that said “Miss Sara.”
As soon as I got in to the apartment I went to work setting up my room. I felt this urge to unpack, settle in and figure out my life here. If only Heather (my roomie) would have left me the wifi password my life here in London would be nearly complete right now. Aside from getting a bank account, cell phone, and starting school. Wait did I say complete- no, complete in London is having a well paying job, a boyfriend, wonderful friends and tales from my adventures all around Europe but I have to give that life time in order for it to be complete.
Ready. Set. Go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment