It turns out that my gym is one of London's top gay gyms. I had a hunch when I was in there yesterday and this big muscle man was dancing to the cheesy house music. Today I had a sort of program meeting with one of the staff there, basically they ask you what your goals are (um to be a supermodel) and they give you a set of exercises to follow. Apparently I can get a new one every month for free with this gym, so it's kinda like mini-personal training. Which will help me justify the monthly cost.
One good thing about going to a gay gym is even though the guys are super beefy, they're too busy checking themselves and each other out for me to worry about how I look.
The guy who gave me the program today said that he could have sworn I was this actress from the tv show Skins- who plays the teacher- apparently a very sexy teacher. I think her name is Siwan Morris, and from my internet stalking here's a picture. I don't think she looks so much like me. So-so. You decide here's a pic:

So life in my hood is very nice. It's a lovely little area with a great park and some nice expensive shops.
Here's a picture I took in the park a few weeks ago:
Ok I know this posting is very random and skattered. I'll write a proper one soon. I know y'all are judging my writing since I'm getting my MA in it. Chill people, I'm just saving up my reserves. I've got a lot to write this year.
Miss ya!
xo

No comments:
Post a Comment