Saturday, May 2, 2009

Grood Times


St Pauls, originally uploaded by BiddieB.

So Grood!!! Great and good. Good and great.

This past week I have been gallivanting around LondonTown with my dear friend Melissa. I was a tour guide/ tourist in my own town. I'm amazed that I've gotten to know London so well and I'm still so excited to explore it. However adventures are always more fun when I've got someone to share it with and Mel was a great partner in crime.

Here's a quick run down off most of the things we did/ that happened/ that we saw.

-Three Plays and a Movie!- the film was a French Nouvelle Film at the BFI, and the plays were Spring Awakening (amazing!!!), Madame de Sade with Judi Dench (meh) and Romeo and Juliet at the Globe Theatre (Ok).
-National Portrait Gallery- Mel did the Tate's solo while I was at school
-Walked the Thames
-St Paul's and walked up most of it (the top top was closed)
-Quick tour of Goldsmiths (to hand in my essays! Then next thing due is my dissertation in Sept!)
-Shoreditch, Brick Lane, and Old Street area walkies
-Dancing in Camden
-Reading and sitting on chairs in Hyde Park (one of my new favorite places in the city)
-Harrods and Fortnam & Mason
-Liberty (a famous fabric store)
-Shopping around Oxford and Regent Street
-Buckingham Palace
-A wonderful dinner at Saf- the raw food place by Old Street
-Lots of wonderful coffees and breakfasts and girl talks.

No comments: