Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bullsh*t Product




I came across this incredible product on Dlisted, one of my regularly checked time wasters on the internet aka celebrity blogs. The Kush, if you haven't already watched these informative videos is a support system designed for big breasted women who suffer from neck and back pains because of their giant chachas.

Now I'm a natural C-cup (Bragging? Maybe.) and I have never suffered from neck or back pains from my chest but if I did I would think my pillow and my neck alignment would be a better solution than stuffing a tube between my boobs.

This product just floors me for many reasons:

* It costs $55! How the hell is it worth or cost $55? It's plastic. Probably made in China. The website is pretty budget, basically a wordpress site.
* Why does it have to look like a penis? With a little pink top? Seriously, what were the designers thinking?
* It claims to prevent wrinkle cleavage. Really? If you've got cleavage wrinkles I'm sure you've got a lot of other more noticeable wrinkles going on.
* Note how the pastel pink Kush travel bag matches the pastel pink sateen sheets. Ok, I guess that attention to detail is what makes this product worth $55.
* Kush is going to the Playboy Mansion. I guess their target market is porn stars.
* Judging by the skanky lingerie the models are wearing I'd say, yes this is a product for porn stars, which is why making it look like a penis is so appropriate.
* They wrote an open letter to Hugh Heffner's girlfriends asking for their support. Sigh.

I suppose my breasts aren't augmented enough for this product to seem viable. I suppose if I had spent $4000 inflating my chest I'd be silly enough to spend $55 avoiding cleavage wrinkles.

Oh world, what are you coming to?

No comments: