Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Princess Day!


A princess goes to my school. No, I'm not talking about myself. Princess Beatrice, yes the Royal daughter of Fergie.

Well, I knew about this royal peer of mine prior to starting classes in late September. And, no, this was not the reason for choosing my school. Although, I did think briefly that I could become a sort of Canadian Princess Pap. But that would require me actually caring about following someone around the school etc.

Today just prior to my afternoon class I was sitting in the cafeteria with some of my classmates and I looked up and saw a bug-eyed, red haired girl in a blue checkered hipster (via Urban Outfitters) shirt dress. I then said, "Hey, is that the princess?" Being as I am too uncouth to be around actually princesses (should I have stood up and performed a curtsy?), I then gestured with my eyes in her general direction.

"Oh, yeah, that's her." Was the reply I got from my classmate who also works in admissions. (So, he knows this type of thing.)

This classmate of mine who confirmed the spotting then told me that on one of her first days at school she wore some bizarre formal admiral jacket. So Goldsmiths.

I hope you enjoy this photo of the P.B. wearing a butterfly hat I wish she had been wearing today.

Ta-ta for now!

No comments: